Choose a plan that’s right for you.
|Sign Up||Sign Up||Sign Up||Sign Up|
|PayMobile Swipe||2.5%||cost¹ + 1%||1.89% + $0.15||cost7 + $0.25|
|PayMobile Hand Key||2.9% + $0.20||cost¹ + 1%||2.9% + $0.20||cost7 + $0.25|
|Gateway (PayNow)||Free||Free||$10 / month||$10 / month|
|Online Payment||2.9% + $0.20||cost¹ + 1%||2.9% + $0.20||cost7 + $0.25|
|Least cost routing||√||√|
|CIM / CRM||Free||Free||Free||$10 / month|
Compare the Competition
|Hand Key Rate||2.9% + $0.15||3.5% + $0.15||3.5% + $0.15||3.7%|
|Online Rate||2.9% + $0.20||no support||2.9% + $0.30||2.93% + $0.30|
|Gateway Monthly Fee||$0||no support||$30.00||$12.95|
|CIM / CRM||$0||no support||no support||no support|
(1) Cost is defined as interchange, dues and assessments, brand usage fees as assessed by the card issuers, authorization, switching, AVS, capture, settlement, batch and international surcharges as applicable..
(2) Limited to US bank accounts, you can add electronic checks to your account, costs can be as low as .30 cents per transaction.
(3) International surcharges will be applied to all pricing plans as assessed and applicable.
(4) International Account holders can use Mobile and Online solutions, we will connect your merchant account to our platform via your current gateway provider, WorldPay, CyberSource, or others as needed to ensure your success.
(5) We recognize that your current POS or business process may require the use of a traditional payment terminal, to ensure your success we support those as well, be assured that we will be looking at ways for you to jettison those bricks so you can take advantage of community and your social network.
(6) Participation with American Express is optional, if you participate, AMEX will deposit directly to your bank account, in addition to the interchange and processing fees due AMEX, for non-cost based programs you will pay an additional $0.25 cents per transaction to accept AMEX.
(7) Cost is the fee charged by your merchant provider. Corduro charges $0.25 to route the payment to your merchant provider.
What am I applying for?
A Corduro account includes a gateway account for processing payments and possibly a merchant account that is similar to a line of credit. If a merchant doesn’t deliver or poorly delivers on the products / services sold, the merchant account provider is financially liable to all the cardholders. There are a few billing methods and business models that greatly increase risk, especially with new businesses. Here are some examples:
- Quarterly / Annual billing
- Aggregation – accepting payment for a third party
- Retainer / Account Credit – Advance payment for future service
We can work with any of the above mentioned billing methods. Your business will just need to demonstrate the financial strength to support the increased risk.
Do I qualify for an account?
Here’s what you will need to get started
- Your contact information
- Your business information including tax identification number
- Include a copy of a voided check or bank letter
- 1 month of processing statements (for existing merchants only)
- Approval typically happens within 1 business day once we have all information
We provide merchant services for nearly all industries, with a few exceptions, including adult, gaming, liquor, online dating, debt consolidation, credit repair, and bankruptcy attorneys, for example.
Merchants in these industries can use Corduro as a gateway only with the exclusion of adult or alcohol related business.
What payment cards do you process?
We process all the major card brands; Visa, MC, Discover, American Express, Diners Club and JCB from anywhere in the world. You can process one off transactions, recurring billing transactions, verifications and refunds using our Merchant Portal or APIs. We handle this for merchants with one or more merchant accounts.